Ethics in Corporate Communication
Docente: Rosa Chun
Tipo di corso: Master +2
Valore in crediti ECTS: 3
Riferimenti bibliografici sul sito della biblioteca (CoRe)
Academic Year 2013/14 - II. year - Fall semester
The primary aim of this course is to provide an integrated understanding of ethics in the corporate communication professional and business ethics in relation to other key subjects such as Marketing, Strategy, HR, OB, Environment, and International Business. The objectives are;
- To provide various frameworks and tools for reflection on
- Moral reasoning
- Ethical issues dealing with various stakeholders of organizations such as consumers, employees, managers, the government, NGOs, media and an international audience.
- The role of corporate communicators in defending and promoting corporate reputation.
- The links between professional and organizational ethics and reputation.
- To touch upon ethical dilemmas that communication professional may face in their daily work such as
- Codes of conduct
- Bribery. Corruption, fraud
- To improve the ability of students as future corporate communication professional in analyzing and managing corporate social responsibility strategically.