USI Career Service.
This page is organized in 5 sections. You can select the desired section or wait for the first one. Sections are.
Section 1. Main content. USI Career Service.
The USI Career Service promotes relationships and privileged contacts with major employers and works to ensure an appropriate entry level on the job market to USI graduates.
the Service key activities focus on the following:
- Database with internships and job opportunities
- Comprehensive, one-to-one career counseling services
- Online CV-Book for students registered in 2-years Master programs
- On-campus recruitment events and orientation in the job market
- Alumni survey: monitoring of USI graduates’ professional careers
- Network USImpresa: a partnership program with companies
- Newsletter with Service news and offers of the month
- Visiting Employers Program
- “Successful Applications” seminars
- USI Career Forum
- USI & Careers: a guide to companies and professional environments that collaborate with the Service
- Workshops on “Entering the job-market”
Responsabile: Silvia Invrea
USI Career Service
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
Telephone +41 58 666 4606
Fax +41 58 666 4647
Section 2. Additional information.
Section 3. Related content.
Section 4. Orientation info.
Your are browsing the content USI Career Service of the topic Student services. You arrived from.