eLearning Lab (eLab).
This page is organized in 5 sections. You can select the desired section or wait for the first one. Sections are.
Section 1. Main content. eLearning Lab (eLab).
eLab aims at improving the quality of teaching at USI through the integration of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies). To achieve this goal, eLab provides USI faculties, departments, institutes, teachers, and collaborators with the required infrastructures and services.
eLab's basic services include:
- Management of iCorsi (http://www.icorsi.ch/) and assistance for its use. iCorsi is an online Learning Management System that allows teachers to share learning materials, engage in discussions with students, communicate information about the courses, manage students' evaluations, and so on. Moreover, eLab offers some workshops about the use of iCorsi and other ICTs in teaching and learning activities, dealing with both their technological and pedagogical aspects.
- Management of other eLearning tools and/or assistance on their use:
- Turnitin (http://www.turnitin.com/), an anti-plagiarism software;
- MindMeister (http://www.mindmeister.com/), a software that allows to create collaboratively online concept maps and to share them online;
- Prezi (http://www.prezi.com/), a software for creating presentations;
- Adobe Connect (http://collab.switch.ch/), a software for desktop conferences managed by Switch.
Via Buffi 13
Telephone +41 (0)58 666 47 60
Prof. dr. Lorenzo Cantoni, direttore scientifico
Dr. Stefano Tardini, direttore esecutivo
Dr. Riccardo Mazza
Section 2. Additional information.
Section 3. Related content.
Section 4. Orientation info.
Your are browsing the content eLearning lab of the topic Services. You arrived from.