Master of Science in Technology for Human communication
L'ultima edizione del Master in Technology for Human communication è stata attivata nell'anno accademico 2010/11.
Descrizione e piano di studi dell'ultima edizione
Students receive a comprehensive preparation which combines knowledge and practical skills at the confluence of the disciplines of Communication Science, Technology, Design, Education, Interaction Design, Management and Economics.
The knowledge component includes:
- Cultural Heritage (CH) and related fields such as marketing, legal issues (e.g., intellectual property rights management), economics, eLearning, and international tourism
- Communication Science (from foundations to best practices)
- Computer Science (Informatics) and related new media technologies (multimedia authoring, the Web, Web 2.0, mobile devices, podcasting, and interactive installations)
- Experience, interaction and exhibition design.
The skills component includes all stages of the development life cycle of media products:
- Conception of high-level communication strategies for technology-based experiences
- Design of user-centred, technology-based experiences
- Creation of content suitable for technology-based experiences
- Use of tools for production of multimedia content
- Analysis and evaluation of multimedia applications, usability and user-testing.
Graduates in Technologies for Human Communication have acquired competences that are strongly required by enterprises and organizations for purposes of marketing and internal communication. The adoption of new technologies as communication channels is so recent that the relevant professional profiles have not yet received standard names, even if the terms "communication designer", "interaction designer" and "interaction analyst" are now gaining favour in the job market.