Auditor classes at the Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society
The Faculty defines, at the beginning of each semester, the courses which are open to auditing students. The Faculty do not issue certificates of attendance unless by special arrangement with relevant home institutions.
In principle, subject to classroom logistics, auditing students may attend courses without admission requisites in the Bachelor programmes (excluding language courses, seminars, design studios and practical exercise classes):
- list of courses of the Bachelor in Communication Sciences
- list of courses of the Bachelor in Lingua, letteratura e civiltà italiana
Interested auditing students are required to check in advance that the course(s) of choice is(are) available to them by writing to the Dean's office of the Faculty: email@example.com
Master, PhD and Executive courses
Fees and registration
Formal enrolment normally takes place at the start of the semester.
Auditing students are required to pay a fee of:
- CHF 200 for a course of 1.5 ECTS;
- CHF 400 for a course of 3 ECTS;
- CHF 600 for a course of 4,5 ECTS;
- CHF 800 for a course of 6 ECTS.
50% reduced fee for OASI pensioners). Students enrolled in other Swiss universities may attend for free.
To register please fill out the following form: Auditing students registration form
and send it:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail to: USI, Via Buffi 13, 6900 Lugano.
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
The invoice with details of the course(s) and the receipt of payment must be presented in class to the course professor or assistant.