Master's programmes of the Faculty of Communication Sciences
The Master's degree curricula available at the USI Faculty of Economics are 2-year (4 semesters) full-time graduate-level specialisation programmes, awarding 120 ECTS that complete the 3+2 model defined by the Bologna Declaration.
Please refer to the pages of the individual Master's curricula at the main website (usi.ch):
- Master in Communication, Management and Health
- Master in Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication
- Master in Corporate Communication*
- Master in Digital Fashion Communication
- Master in Marketing and Transformative Economy*
- Master in Media Management
- Master in Financial Communication**
- Master in International Tourism**
- Master in Lingua, letteratura e civiltà italiana
- Master in Philosophy
All programmes are defined by a high level of specialization, opening to international careers both in the business world and in academia. Professors and lecturers considered among the top experts of their respective disciplines offer innovative and quality content, with a strong interdisciplinary approach and in collaboration with local and international institutions. The favorably low teacher-to-student ratio allows to interact directy with the lecturers, while the international environment of USI enables students to broaden their horizons and to personalise their education paths. Through the field projects, theory is applied to case studies and consulting projects for companies and other entrepreneurial entities.
Information for prospective students
Please choose your Master's programme from the list above to find all information related to:
- programme details
- career prospects
- tuition fees and scholarships
- organising your studies in Lugano
- open days
Information for enrolled students
Please refer to the practical information page for enrolled students:
* These master’s degrees are organized together with the Faculty of Economics.
** These master’s degrees are organized by the Faculty of Economics together with the Faculty of Communication Sciences.